For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Monte Croix, 2480m March- 20- 2011 (Alpes)

Just one pic with the good powder I could enjoy in a memorable Saturday in La Thuille....Turns and turns in every single virgin slope...




On Sunday I did not know what I should do at all. I had in mid the Monte Colmet but there was no track going there because of the valanches, so finally I though I should do something safer.

Giants of the Alps.

Arpy lake.



The das was absolutly nice. The wind even stopped.


On the summit there is some kind of construction.



The descend was safe and with fast spring snow.


Splitboard and Grands Jorasses in the second part of the descent.

Actually, it was a fantastic weekend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario