For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Requejines Peak, 2012m 16-Marzo-2010 (C.Cantabrica)

On last Tuesday I finished my lesson at 13h, so I couldn´t afford to go far away. I drove to San Isidro, and once there I would choose the peak. From the road a good line in Requejines Peak attracted my attention.

Yes, I had not time to doubt. So, I parked in the parking of Cebolledo.


I followed a man who goes in the same direction. Although, I had to leave early. He went to other place.



A small forest in the ascend.

Requejines peak...


A pine...almost at 1800m!



I had to put the grampones due to sloping of terrain. In 1h and 20min I reached the summit.


The most beatiful views were eastwards.

The descend had very well snow...The main disadvantage is that was short enough...but It is good to days when you don´t have more time.
I have descended over the "red line". You can´t see the all print because of the perspective in that photo was taken.
I wish the weather would improve for the next days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario