For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Tuc de la Cigalera, 2502m March, 10th 2013

I started from the side of a piste in the Bonaigua area. To get the summit,  I just had 500m ahead. This was the fastest option included in the guide. As I said before, storms didnt appear as fast as forecast said so I could have made a longer one. Anyways, no regrets, I was on the verge of not coming...



That seemed the summit, but it wasnt. Just a point at 2300m.


This is the summit: no wind, no cold... I shared it with other two skiers. Good view of the Gerber valley big summit such as Colomers, Ratera...


The descent was on firm snow.



The last slope would take me to the piste I started from. 


As the day before, I could have spent more hours up there splitboarding, but on the other hand I have known these 2 peaks that in other conditions wouldnt have been on the list to go.

If I am a bit lucky I may have another weekend in the mountains...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario