For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Prali, abriendo temporada en los Alpes 20-Nov-2010

I´ve always though that my first ski-resort in the Alps would be a big a typical or well-known resort. I was wrong. Last Sunday, I went with other erasmus to Prali.

Prali is one of a large number of ski-resort out of the aims of the tourists. The road to get there is what they call "dirty road", like Tarna in Asturias for example. No highways, no trains...just a single road. The resort consists of two chairlifts. The number of pistes is lower than Pajares. Anyway, it has an astonishing 1100m of vertical descent. It runs from 1400 to 2500.

For an alpine local this is a poor ski-resort...for me, it is unforgettable...1100m of going on of "discesa"!!!!







Snow is here, and in a big amounts! This weekend I go to Svizzera again, but the next week Bardonecchia will be opened. I will be there and ready for skiing as much as I can.
In few days some pics of Bardonecchia in high vall di Susa will be available here!
Ci vediamo!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario