For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Tete de plate longue, 2668m...starting Erasmus 2.0 season

Today was not actually the first day, since the day before I went to Monte Ventasuso in the italian side of the port….but it was so windy and unexpectedly foggy, that better to count this one as the first one.

I slept in a B&B next to Argentera in this area of the Alpi Marittime...which is surprisingly far from Genova....it actually takes longer than driving to some part of Aosta valley.

On Sunday I drove to the first village in the French side, Larche. I was never here before...this actually belongs to Alpie Cozie Sur...it is not anymore the Maritime Alps.

Really beautiful Skitour...ahead -i had +1200m...and luckily there were 2 skiers that went ahead of me. Otherwise i would have needed to  navigate through the thick forest on my own with powder snow.



Really beautiful tour, always at the shade. At the end, shining, the goal.


I caught up the couple of skiers in the summit...and thanked them for the trace.


Barcelonette from the summit, well innivated.



One of them is also a splitboarder…..beautiful powder today!


Then, it came my turn.....



We could say...some pillow riding...it has snowed a lot during late November here...


Yes, this counts as a great kick-off the season!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario