For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Gibel, 2031m...a day in paradise

I went by train to the Brunigpass, that sets the limit of Bern Canton.

I came here today by a  last minute change of mind...and I almost fail...i took the wrong path at the beginning...losing like an hour...so i actually started the right path at midday. There was no one and was a bit har to find the right way.




I was quite tired actually and i was afraid that i would not make it due to lack of time.
The place was awesome...Brienz lake at the back.



I made it up there around 2 30 and enjoy the views. i was very tired for some reason...



The way down was wonderful...1000m of perfect snow...great views, and many turns through the forest..







In the end i still had plenty of time to get back to the train...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario