For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Monte Blegier, 2585m 17-01-2011 (Alpes)

After going twice to warm up with the splitboard, the last Monday was the first day in reaching a summit and having a clear descent. We drove to a small village called Pragelato about 80km from Torino.

Carlos went out of the woods.


Carlos and the wide "triangle" of monte Pelvo or Francous Pelouxe. I´m planning to go there in the next weeks...a really fast and sloping slope!

The summit is the geografical boundier between Val Chisone and Val di Susa. I did not take pictures with mi camera from the summit.
Just ten meters below the summit we prepared the stuffs.

In spite of those warms days the amount of snow was big enough, although the quality was not very good especially in this south face. Anyway just in this cornice I could take something similar to "farinosa".



Before I wasted some sunny days in studying an exam that I had on Thursday....and got cultural weekend in Venice! In the following days more...if the weather lets me set out some trip!

1 comentario:

  1. aupa racing!!
    estuvo guay el dia y la cima, haber si hay muchas mas de estas

    ResponderEliminar