For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Pico Pozua, 1936m 19-12-08 (C.Cantabrica)

For unknown reasons, I hadn´t done any peak yet. Until that date, I had gone a few times to San Isidro-Fuentes de Invierno but summitless.

We went until Ponton pass with Jermoso Man and some of his friend. We left the car in a bend of the road. The day was sunny and neat, although we had to cross the woods still in the shade.

After the woods, the Sun was waiting for us.



I was amazed. The view was amazing behind us.


It was so beatiful that I decided to make a video of the last meters to the summit.







The view got better in the summit. We could contamplate all the snowy mountains and how the fog remained in the valley. I have never seen the same conditions yet. We were privileged!






Pablo and me went down skiing by the south face...

The video shows that parto with a actually good snow.







Our prints...
Later we turned to the east toward the woods again.


The last view of the Pozua peak. It was a nice day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario