For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Pico Agujas, 2140m...Starting on my own... May, 9th 2007

It was a hot week in May. I read on internet that there was still snow left in San Isidro. I was quite tired because of  Sun and my bad fitness. I reached the summit of Agujas peak, the highest of the place. From there, we could check the zone. I deciced to go down through Requejines because it kept more snow.


Picos de Europa at the background, an in the foreground the slopes.

I remembered that day like something special, but with the years I realized the snow usually keeps there till the end of May. To end the day I went to the beach!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario