For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Rifugio Locatelli....admiring the Tre Cime di Lavadero


On Sunday i could not do anything due to bad weather...luckily from today on the weather would get better, just a bit stormy in the afternoon perhaps.

One of my top goals this holidays was to explore a bit the Dolomites….so coming to see the Tre Cime di Lavadero was a must. The idea was to go to the Sasso di Sesto, but in the end I stopped at the rifugio.

Already from the car is easy to realise that you are in the Dolomites...


I was alone...and that i was not expecting it.


I did not try the summit because i was alone and the weather was foggy from time to time...
but...here they are the Tre Cime di Lavadero...


Good snow from the day before in the descent...


I will be back with a bright sunny and blue sky day….

Then driving through the Dolomites to the Marmolada area….Some incredible mountains in the way...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario