For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Alpi di Fanes...2550m...i will be back!

After succeeding quite well up to know to do a ski tour in some of the main parts of the Dolomites, i was just missing this area of Sennes-Fannes (i was missing more parts of the Dolomites, but they were never in my plan due to lack of time).

This is a wonderful area, better enjoyed if staying in some of the huts...since to get into any of this areas need of around 2h of piste. This was not an option for me, so i decided to sleep in the car and wake up very early. Around 8am and with a doubtful meteo (more than expected) I was already up in one of the huts...my goal was Sasso delle Dieci….but i followed the wrong people (i should get back my habit of always carrying a map).




By the time I realized there were going somewhere else, it was too late. I could not go with them, as that was too far and I had to back, it was not even a good splitboard tour, due to the flat parts.

Nearby I saw a peak prominent but lower than the others. I went up there, then i realized it had no name. From there I could see my original goal...


Bad descent except for some higher parts. Too flat in some parts and then the piste.



I will come back and stay at some of the huts to do some of the ski tours around.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario