For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Pico Faro, 2110m 17-2-09 (C.Cantabrica)

I drove to Vegarada pass. To get it, I had to rise Pajares and later turn to the left through Carmenes and Piedrafita. There isn´t road from Cabañaquinta to Vegarada. Due to it, one hour more of driving is required to get it from Asturias.

If you have time enough and you like driving, the only negative aspect is the gas extra expense.

The day featured sunny and warm.



I went to the rocky peak.




A beatiful "corner" of that zone. I liked walking over there. It was wilder than other zones.


I followed my way on my own.

Summit!

Other peaks from Faro Peak.

Huevo peak, a clasical choice of that zone.


I filmed the descent with my helmet camera. I wish It had worked in the following descents.






My car and Faro peak at the backgrounds.

I was listening music and loading my mind to the second semester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario