For snowboarders who like mountains...

This blog has been created with the purpose of compiling almost all my backcountry days from my first steps in the Cantabrican mountains to mountain ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees, and hopefully filled in the future with many travels in the pursuit of great rides and remote areas. Enjoy the reading!

Pico Cascayon, 1949m y otras palas 18-2-09 (C.Cantabrica)

Other sunny day in the mountains. Obviosly, I had to take advantages of it. I prefered not to drive far, so I went to San Isidro.

I left the car in the apartments. I did not know where to go exactly.


The astonishing Torres.

Big snow cornices.


I went between rocky walls.

I rose a peak nameless, but it had a nice slope to be descended. The woods of Redes Park are a treasure that we have to keep.


Later, I chose the Cascayon peak to finish the day with a actual summit.
The Sun got hit me hardly.



Summit!


Beatiful last meter to the summit.

I turned back to the car tired, but with two descendt.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario